It’s time to glow with Fraxel® laser treatment
What you need to know about Fraxel laser treatmentA traditional laser emits a beam of focused light in a specific wavelength. Fraxel takes that technology a step further, fractionating or breaking the ray into a multitude of microscopic columns. They penetrate deep skin layers, without impacting surrounding cells. That makes treatment very effective, with reduced downtime (just a few days for most patients).
FDA-approved Fraxel is a versatile skin rejuvenation treatment:
- To improve skin tone – Fraxel fades freckles and other pigmentation spots
- As a sun damaged skin treatment – Sun spots are no match for this powerful. yet gentle. skin resurfacing method
- For reduction of lines and wrinkles – Robust enough for brow lines, and safe for delicate areas such as crow’s feet
- To improve the appearance of scarring – acne, surgical, and trauma scars
- For an overall refreshed complexion – Treatment stimulates internal renewal of healthy cells
Treatment is well-tolerated, generating a sensation of warmth but little discomfort. Usually, a series of three to five sessions, spaced several weeks apart, produces optimal results. You begin to see change immediately, and improvement continues for several months as collagen builds. Skin rejuvenation can be maintained with periodic re-treatment.
What is Fraxel Laser? - Dr. Jeanine Downie
If you are someone having scars or sun damage, call Dr. Jeanine Downie today.
Fraxel is used to treat acne scarring, sun damage, freckles, stretch marks, scars, dark marks and patches, facial wrinkling and for a multitude of other reasons.
You are numbed for an one hour. You then do the procedure. You will have slight redness and swelling after the procedure.
Contact Dr. Downie in Montclair at +1 (973) 509-6900 today to discuss what Fraxel Laser Treatment can do for you!
Montclair, NJ dermatologist uses Fraxel® treatment on herselfWhile image Dermatology ® P.C. is equipped with an extensive laser suite, Fraxel Restore is the non-invasive treatment Dr. Downie recommends most often. She trusts Fraxel laser results so much that she regularly takes advantage of the benefits for her own complexion.
Would you like to learn more about Fraxel cost and benefits of treatment? Call 973-509-6900 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Downie.