What Are the Benefits of the Fraxel Laser Procedure?
Dr. Jeanine Downie, a board-certified dermatologist at Image Dermatology® P.C, sees the importance of keeping your skin glowing and healthy. She is among the foremost Fraxel laser doctors in Montclair, NJ, specializing in proper Fraxel laser procedures. She has helped many clients get their skin improved and revitalized with Fraxel laser treatment.
Listen to what her patients say, “Dr. Downie did a great job with my first-ever dermatology exam. She explained everything to me in a very clear manner. She was also kind and friendly. All of the staff were great. They were helpful and patient.”
In this article, we explain the procedure. Keep in mind that this procedure can work anywhere on the body. It helps men and women of all races and all skin tones. It is safe for everyone who needs this procedure. The best part is the process is non-invasive.
Fraxel is 100% FDA-Approved!
Before Fraxel, traditional laser treatment would release a focused light beam of a specific wavelength. However, Fraxel does one even better by splitting the ray into a bunch of different very tiny, hard-to-see microscopic columns, allowing it to get through deep layers of skin yet avoids the cells surrounding the area. That translates to a procedure that is effective as it heals. As a result, downtime usually only lasts a few days.
The Fraxel laser procedure
- Works to improve skin tone — Fraxel fades freckles and other pigmentation spots and gives an even skin tone.
- It is a sun-damaged skin treatment — targets sunspots which are no match for this robust yet gentle skin resurfacing method.
- Reduces wrinkles and lines — suitable for brow lines and sensitive areas such as crow’s feet.
- Improves the condition of scarring — surgical, acne, and trauma scars.
- For an overall refreshed complexion — Treatment stimulates the internal renewal of healthy cells.
- Improves skin conditions such as melasma.
to book an appointment today.
Is Fraxel Laser Treatment right for you?
It’s important to note that multiple sessions are required to achieve best results.
If you would like to go forward with treatment or still have questions or concerns, call (973) 509-6900 to book an appointment or ask questions. Dr. Jeanine Downie and her team at Image Dermatology® P.C. have various options available for residents of Montclair, NJ regarding Fraxel Laser treatments. Call image Dermatology® P.C. today to schedule an appointment or hear about your options.