Latisse Treatment at Montclair , NJ
The cycle of hair growthEyelashes, like the hairs on your scalp, go through phases of rest and of active growth. Experts believe that Latisse works by affecting this cycle in two ways. First, it increases the percentage of follicles that are in the active phase at any given time. Secondly, it increases the length of time that follicles remain in the active cycle.
About Latisse treatmentGrowing your lashes couldn’t be simpler. There is no in-office procedure; it is a prescription medication that you use in the comfort of your own home. You will be provided with applicators and complete instructions. The process is simple:
- Remove contact lenses and eye makeup before application
- Apply Latisse to your upper eyelid along the lash line
- Use a tissue to blot away any excess
- Do not touch the applicator tip with your fingers or allow it to contact any surfaces
Benefits of LatisseThis revolutionary formula has been clinically tested and proven effective. The many benefits include:
- Longer, fuller, and darker eyelashes
- Visible improvement in as little as four weeks
- Full results in about 16 weeks
- Convenient daily application
Latisse does not cause any permanent changes. You can choose to discontinue treatment at any time, and your lashes will simply return to their previous state. If you wish to keep your new, full lashes, all you need to do is continue with daily applications of Latisse.
If you’re ready for longer, lusher, more beautiful lashes in just a few weeks, give us a call at (973) 509-6900 and schedule a consultation with Dr. Downie.