No surgery, no cellulite – discover the benefits of Cellutone
How Cellutone worksUnwanted areas of stubborn fat can be frustrating. When cellulite is involved, the challenges only compound. It may become more or less predominant with weight fluctuations, but the signature “cottage cheese” texture remains. Even contouring procedures only have minimal impact, because cellulite involves more than fat.
Cellutone is not a cellulite removal procedure. Instead, it is designed to target the primary factors that cause cellulite, for temporary improvement without surgery. This unique procedure uses vibration to improve oxygen delivery and microcirculation in the treated area, which enhances waste elimination within tissue.
Why choose Cellutone treatment
- Comfort – Most Cellutone patients report minimal, if any, discomfort during the procedure
- Convenience – There is no downtime required, so you can return to work or resume other activities immediately following your appointment
- Safety – This non-invasive cellulite reduction treatment is appropriate for most adults
- Efficiency – Cellutone can be performed independently, or as an adjunct to other body sculpting treatments
- Results – Most patients begin seeing results after about three Cellutone sessions (results are not permanent)
What to expectBecause Cellutone works with the power of vibration, the procedure is safe for all skin colors and types. However, it is not effective for everyone, so an evaluation is needed to determine if you are a good candidate. Additionally, patients should be aware the results are temporary.
The procedure is performed with a small, handheld applicator for precision accuracy. The length of your appointment will depend on the size of area being treated, though it generally takes just a few minutes.
After treatment, you can resume normal activities with no restrictions. It will take a series of treatments in order to achieve full results, with visible improvement usually beginning after the third treatment.
Get started todayDr. Jeanine Downie is internationally known as a leader in minimally invasive aesthetic medicine, and she has extensive experience with body contouring technology. She was selected to present a live demonstration and discussion of BTL body contouring technology, including Cellutone, at the 2016 American Academy of Dermatology annual meeting.
Patients choose image Dermatology ® P.C. for premier treatment options and expertise they can count on. Find out for yourself why people are giving rave Cellutone reviews. Give us a call at (973) 509-6900 to schedule your consultation.