Patients seek nationally prominent dermatologist for a variety of reasons
Dermatologists diagnose and treat conditions related to the skin, hair, and nails. They also help patients maintain the health and beauty of their skin. Dermatologists diagnose and treat more than 3,000 different conditions and diseases including skin cancer, acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Whether it is a medical concern or a desire to look and feel more beautiful, men and women in Montclair, NJ and beyond can find compassionate care at Image Dermatology. Nationally prominent dermatologist Dr. Jeanine Downie and our team see patients for a variety of reasons including:
Back to Home Page
- Skin cancer screenings – One of the most important appointments to schedule annually is a skin cancer screening. During the screening, Dr. Downie examines the body including the scalp, ears, between the toes, and the soles of the feet. Moles, growths, or lesions are closely examined. The appointment only lasts about 10 minutes and can be lifesaving.
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions and diseases – Acne is a common concern among patients. It leads as one of the most common skin conditions. Patients seek our expertise regarding acne as well as the appearance of acne scars. In addition to having extensive experience with diagnosing and treating acne, Dr. Downie can empathize with her patients. She suffered from acne in high school. Other skin conditions include eczema and psoriasis. Eczema is an itchy, red rash that affects people of all ages. Psoriasis is characterized by thick, silvery, white, or red patches of skin. Dr. Downie's caring nature coupled with her ability to empathize with patients is one of the top reasons patients seek her expertise.
- Cosmetic dermatological treatments – Many patients wish they could turn back the hands of time. With a variety of injectables and the skills of Dr. Downie, they can have the signs of aging reversed. From Botox to dermal fillers, patients can have a treatment during their lunch hour without any downtime. In addition to restoring beauty to the skin, Dr. Downie and our team provide treatments to diminish fat. When exercising and dieting proves unsuccessful, we have a variety of treatments that can combat fat and ensure their clothing fits better.
- Personally tailored skin care regimens – Having an individually tailored skin care regimen can ensure the skin remains healthy as well as beautiful. Knowing which products are best for the skin can ensure an effective program. One important component is to wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen of at least SPF 30 or higher when outdoors regardless of the weather.
- Patients seek nationally prominent dermatologist for a variety of reasons
- Nationally known dermatologist explains the three primary causes of skin damage to patients in the local area and beyond
- Patients seek a nationally known dermatologist for her expertise in restoring more youthful looking skin
- Why choose a Board certified dermatologist?
Back to Home Page