Expressive lips, decreased undereye bags and hollows, dark circles treatment… it starts with Juvéderm VolbellaAre you one of the countless individuals with thin lips or dark circles under eyes? The reason might be genetic, a result of habits, environmental conditions, or simply the passage of time. No matter the reason, the result is not aesthetically pleasing. Thin lips can make you look stern even when you feel upbeat. Eye bags and dark circles can make you look fatigued even when you are energetic. Montclair, NJ dermatologist, Dr. Jeanine Downie, suggests Juvéderm Volbella to achieve lips and eyes that express your true personality. She has Volbella in her own lips!
Volbella is a supple formula, with small particle size and Vycross technology, designed for delicate areas. Although Volbella may be best known as a lip enhancer, these same qualities make it an excellent sunken eyes filler and dark circles treatment. It may be injected in the tear trough area to diminish fine lines, fill in hollows, reduce the appearance of undereye bags, and get rid of dark circles under eyes.
Non-surgical lip fillersLip enhancement with dermal fillers is a minimally-invasive technique to augment, shape, and define lips. A smooth gel containing hyaluronic acid (HA) is injected into precise points around the mouth. The filler is an instant lip plumper, and since HA binds with water molecules, it keeps lip tissues hydrated internally for months.
While there are many non-invasive treatments on the market, no topical product can provide the volume or precision of injectable fillers. Yet, there is essentially no downtime with Volbella, minimal side effects, and none of the risks of a surgical procedure.
Non-surgical lip fillers, enhancement, and a more youthful under-eyeVolbella has been used in Europe for several years, and is available in more than 70 countries globally. It received US FDA approval in 2016. It is one of several dermal fillers designed for lip augmentation, each with distinct qualities. Here are some of the reasons Dr. Downie’s patients love Volbella for lip augmentation:
- The formula is thin and soft. That means an ultra-fine needle can be used, and the filler doesn’t look lumpy under the delicate skin on lips.
- Volbella is made with Allergan’s proprietary Vycross technology. This allows varying sizes of HA molecules to cross-link, resulting in less product needed and reduced risk of swelling.
- Injections contain a small amount of lidocaine, for a comfortable treatment experience.
- Dr. Downie also uses Volbella to smooth fine periorbital lines (smoker’s lip lines) around the mouth, and to correct asymmetry in the smile.
- Results last six months or longer!
- This is used widely under the eyes to decrease under-eye circles/hollows and camouflage puffiness.
For lips that look naturally full and elegant or under eyes that do not reveal your stress level or exactly how old you are, call image Dermatology ® P.C. at (973) 509-6900.