Five important benefits of Radiesse
Maybe you’ve heard of Radiesse. Plenty of people are talking about this amazing FDA-approved dermal filler and how it effectively corrects moderate to severe folds and wrinkles, with long-lasting results. Or perhaps you’ve noticed some friends and co-workers (both male and female) looking refreshed; younger. Maybe you’d like to learn more about the benefits of Radiesse, alone or as part of a customized plan of rejuvenation. Dr. Jeanine Downie of image Dermatology® shares these important points to for patients in the Glen Ridge are and beyond.
- It’s non-surgical and minimally invasive. If you don’t have the stomach for cutting, don’t have the time for a long recovery period, and are concerned about surgical risks of anesthesia and infection, Radiesse could be a great solution. It restores facial volume to smooth folds and wrinkles, without surgery. The product is injected into precise points on the face, using a very fine needle.
- Radiesse is versatile. Dr. Downie uses it to expertly address smile lines (folds from the corners of the nose to corners of the mouth), marionettes (lines that go downward from the corners of the mouth), downturned corners of the mouth, horizontal chin lines that detract from your smile, and sagging pre-jowl on either side of the chin.
- Treatment is safe. As with any medical procedure, there is some risk of side effects. However, Dr. Downie takes plenty of time to assess your goals, skin type, and medical situation to be sure Radiesse is a good choice for you, as it is for most patients. The product is approved by the FDA and it is formulated from tiny microspheres of calcium suspended in a water-based gel. Because calcium is found naturally in your body, there is little risk of allergic reaction.
- Results now and later. Radiesse adds immediate volume for a smoother complexion. Over time the calcium microspheres dissolve, but before they go they stimulate natural production of collagen, a meshwork of protein fibers that replenishes firmness. Results last a year or more.
- Radiesse is effective! For your investment in rejuvenation you deserve the results you desire, with a natural appearance. In Dr. Downie’s experienced hands, you get effective outcomes, often with just one initial treatment. Radiesse can be used with Botox, other dermal fillers, facials, peels, and resurfacing treatments for a full non-surgical makeover.
At image Dermatology®, you never get a one-size-fits-all answer to your needs. Dr. Downie has a unique appreciation for each face, each complexion, and each personality she treats. Call for a consultation. The number is (973) 509-6900.Back to Radiesse Page