Fat Melting / Tightening / Exilis
Image DermatologyI've been going to Dr. Downie for the past 5 years and I've seen numerous dermatologists over the past 15 years! All I have to say is that my skin hasn't been this clear since I was 17! I absolutely love her!
Dr. Downie began researching this technique in October 2010 and using and lecturing on it in January 2011. Her enthusiasm is derived from first-hand experience. She was forced to reduce her own physical activities following a knee injury in December 2010, and with holiday eating, found herself adding pounds. She was pleasantly amazed at how effectively Exilis melted her "love handles."
Exilis is an innovative fat melting and tissue tightening device for the face and body. Although Dr. Downie has used radiofrequency devices for skin tightening and fat melting in the past, she was not satisfied with the results. This new technology has changed cosmetic dermatology forever!
Exilis Case 01
Exilis Case 02
Exilis Case 03
Exilis Case 04
Testimonial"I've been to numerous dermatologists over the last 15 years and my skin hasn't been this clear since I was in high school! Her rates are affordable compared to other doctors I've been to & she's a pleasure to be around! Ive gained so much self confidence with the new complexion of my face-I don't even have to wear makeup when I go out with friends! God bless Dr. Downie!"
~ Anonymous ~
The selected treatment zones are covered with a protective gel to allow the handpiece to glide smoothly over the skin. The device delivers radiofrequency energy to the deeper layers of skin, speeding up metabolic activity and breaking apart the fat cells. At the same time, collagen production is stimulated, improving skin texture and laxity.
Although some mild discomfort may be experienced, most patients say the results are worth it! The device’s temperature sensor allows precise delivery of sufficient energy to achieve results without significant pain. Many patients compare it to a hot stone massage.
Dr. Downie on Inside Cosmetic Surgery Today with Dr LyckaPlayer Error
Patients can return to their normal activities immediately after treatment. We recommend they drink a lot of water before and after treatment, as hydration is important to flush away the fat. I have patients drink 12-15 glasses each day. Light exercise is recommended to optimize results. There may be slight redness and mild soreness in the treatment area for up to 24 hours after treatment.
Safe and effective treatment
The Exilis is safe for all skin types. Exilis is FDA cleared and this treatment has been extensively tested in clinical studies and proven safe and effective. No reports of significant side effects have been reported for treatment with Exilis. Patients may experience temporary redness and swelling which goes away.
Answers to some common questions about Exilis
- Who is a good candidate for Exilis?
Anyone from 25 to 70+ years old can be a good candidate for treatment.
- How much time does a treatment session take?
Depending on the size and number of areas being treated, the procedure takes an average of 45 minutes.
- How many treatments are needed?
Four to six sessions are generally recommended to achieve optimal results. Touch-up retreatments every six months can help maintain results.
- Which areas of the body can be treated with Exilis?
Tissue tightening and fat reduction from head to toe can be achieved using Exilis. The face, eyelids, chin, neck, upper back, stomach, arms, love handles, male breasts, buttocks, thighs, knees, and ankles are commonly treated with Exilis.
- When will results be seen?
Within four to six weeks, patients may see a reduction of about two inches in their measurements, but some results will be visible following the second session.
- Cost of Skin Tightening New Jersey - The benefits of skin tightening far outweigh the cost
- Exilis Fat Melting Montclair - Dermatologist explains why Exilis leads as a popular fat melting treatment
- Glen Ridge Skin Tightening - Patients turn to Exilis for skin tightening
- Futura Pro for Fat Melting Essex Fells - Patients ask for Futura Pro fat melting treatment
- Fat Melting Treatment Reviews Essex Fells - Nationally known dermatologist reviews the benefits of fat melting treatment
- Melting Body Fat with Heat Near Me Glen Ridge - Image Dermatology: Your "near me" resource for melting body fat with heat
- Dermatologist Belly Fat Burner Glen Ridge - Renowned dermatologist discusses non-invasive belly fat burner techniques
- Body Contouring Glen Ridge - Nonsurgical body contouring
- Non Surgical Body Sculpting Essex Fells - When fitness isn't enough: Non-surgical body sculpting
- Cost of Exilis Glen Ridge - Reduce the cost of bodily stress with Exilis treatments
- Skin Tightening Essex Fells - Is Exilis an alternative to surgical skin tightening?
- Fat Melting Glen Ridge - Conquer stubborn bulges with nonsurgical fat melting
- Exilis Essex Fells - What to expect: The Exilis procedure
- Cost of Exilis Essex Fells - The benefits of Exilis, cost-effective, noninvasive body sculpting
- Laser Treatments Montclair - Body Shaping with technology and laser treatments in Montclair
- Fat Melting Essex Fells - What is Exilis?
- Non Surgical Face Lift Essex Fells - The Power of Exilis: Fat Melting, Skin Tightening Technology