Look 10 years younger in 10 minutes with Voluma treatments from an expert near South Orange, NJ
In 10-15 minutes, you could look 10-15 years younger. Skeptical? There’s a dermatologist near South Orange, NJ, who is an expert in injectable dermal fillers that can take years off your appearance. Let her introduce you to Voluma XC, one of the hottest products from Allergan’s Juvéderm line. She’ll make a believer out of you.
Dr. Jeanine Downie has performed thousands of Voluma injections at her practice, image Dermatology® PC in Montclair, NJ. She even undergoes the treatment herself to maintain her youthful appearance. Dr. Downie participated in early clinical trials for Juvéderm and today is an instructor for The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery’s Fillers and Injectables course.
What is Voluma XC?
Voluma is what is known as a dermal filler. Over the past decade, dermal fillers have become an increasingly popular choice for both men and women who want a bit of a face lift without the risks, cost, and downtime of surgery. The gel-like substances are injected into the face to reduce wrinkles and restore volume to areas that are either sagging or sunken-in as a result of the normal aging process.
Dermal fillers are formulated with different chemical makeups and consistencies. They are also designed to be injected to different depths. That means certain fillers work better for particular types of problems or certain areas of the face.
Approved by the FDA in 2013, Voluma’s ability to restore youthful fullness to the face made it the winner of the 2014 Allure Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award.
The active ingredient in Voluma is hyaluronic acid, which is found naturally in your skin. It bonds with water to keep skin hydrated and plump. Over time, your body’s supply of hyaluronic acid decreases as you age and as the result of exposure to sunlight and pollution.
Actual Patient Results
Here’s what makes Voluma different from other hyaluronic acid fillers:
- It’s a high-density gel – Voluma is formulated with a thicker consistency than other hyaluronic acid fillers. It goes beyond simply filling in wrinkles. True to its name, Voluma adds volume to the face, plumping up hollow cheeks and rounding out sagging near the chin to restore a youthful contour. It smooths creases around the nose as well as circles under the eyes, making it an ideal, specialized filler to rejuvenate the mid-facial area.
- It’s long-lasting – Voluma is the longest-lasting hyaluronic acid filler available. Many patients enjoy the results of treatment for 18 months. The effects of other hyaluronic acid injectables begin to wain in about six months to a year. (The amount of filler injected is metabolized over time, so the Voluma “lift” decreases gradually. Some patients opt to do maintenance injections in about a year.)
- It has a “built-in” anesthetic – The makers of Voluma include a dose of lidocaine in each injection vial, making the deep tissue treatments as comfortable as possible.
to book an appointment today.
Here’s why more and more people say Voluma has become their “go-to” cosmetic procedure:
- In addition to the fact that Voluma is a long-lasting filler that restores a youthful contour to the face in a way that no other filler can, it also produces immediate results. Most treatments take just 10-15 minutes, and improvement is noticeable as soon as the product is injected.
- You can step out of the doctor’s office and walk right back into your daily routine. While some people may experience a little swelling and a little bruising, most need no recovery time after Voluma injections.
- There is little to no discomfort. Yes, needles are involved, but they are very short needles, and, as mentioned, each dose is packaged with lidocaine. Numbing cream is also applied before treatment beings.
- Voluma can be used in conjunction with other fillers for a natural-looking, full facial makeover.
- Voluma is a great option for people ages 30-50 who may have lost a bit of volume in their cheeks or who want better definition around their cheekbones, but really aren’t in need of surgery.
As the popularity of Voluma has increased, so has the number of unqualified practitioners who advertise the treatment. Trust only a highly experienced, board-certified physician with your health and your appearance. Dr. Downie brings a unique combination of artistry, technical skill, and years of experience with injectable fillers to her patients. Call her today at image Dermatology® PC, (973) 509-6900, and look ten years younger in ten minutes.