Juvéderm Voluma™ facial filler instantly erases age-related volume loss
Fine lines and wrinkles are likely the first things that come to mind when you think about the effects of aging on your skin. But other physical changes in your skin, such as the loss of fat pads and youthful volume in key areas such as the cheeks, chin, and jaw line take an equal toll, contributing to an older-looking appearance. Juvéderm Voluma™ XC facial filler was explicitly designed to address this issue. At image Dermatology® P.C. in Montclair, New Jersey, patients of all skin types can benefit from Dr. Jeanine Downie’s skilled injection techniques, instantly taking years off their appearance with natural-looking results.
Liquid facelift: immediate results without surgery
Juvéderm Voluma is the first and only non-surgical treatment option approved by the FDA to correct age-related volume loss in adult patients (aged 21 and older). Injected deeper into the skin than other facial fillers, Juvéderm Voluma XC is like a liquid facelift without the scalpels, sutures, and extensive downtime associated with traditional facelift surgery. The hyaluronic acid-based filler provides an instantaneous boost in youthful volume, rejuvenating your facial contours. Treatment with Juvéderm Voluma is:
Actual Patient Results
- Long-lasting – with results that last up to 18 months, Juvéderm Voluma treatment is not only one of the longest-lasting fillers available but also one of the most cost-effective.
- Comfortable – lidocaine is included in the filler solution for your comfort, and the treatment can also be performed with topical numbing cream as needed.
- Effective – your results will be immediately noticeable after treatment and will be fully visible after any minor side effects such as swelling or bruising dissipate.
- Free from downtime – you can resume your normal daily activities right away after your treatment, except for avoiding exercise for 24 hours.
- FDA-approved – due to the increased viscosity of Voluma, you should only seek treatment from expertly trained physicians like Dr. Downie for the best results.
- Good for both men and women of all skin types – because it is composed of hyaluronic acid, which is a molecule that naturally occurs in the body, both men and women of all skin types and ethnicities can benefit from Voluma.
- Versatile: Voluma can be injected into the face, along the jawline, in the backs of the hands, and even into the balls of the feet. Dr. Downie has experience performing injections in all these areas and more, and has Voluma in her own face and backs of her hands to help make her look younger.
to book an appointment today.
Juvéderm Voluma is just one of many anti-aging treatments available at image Dermatology® P.C. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Jeanine Downie at our Montclair, NJ office, call (973) 509-6900 today!