Respected dermatologist provides various dermal filler treatments for skin aging
One of the best ways to protect the skin from early aging is to apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen of at least SPF 30 before going outside regardless of the weather. Avoiding smoking can also help keep the skin in excellent condition. However, even with the best of care, skin will naturally begin to wrinkle and sag over time. Fortunately, we do not have to look our age. Various dermatology treatments can reverse the signs of aging. Dr. Jeanine Downie, the founder of image Dermatology in Montclair, customizes treatments based on the needs of patients in Essex Fells and beyond. Dr. Downie and the team at image Dermatology® provide several treatments that can turn back the hands of time. The respected and highly sought after dermatologist can attest to the results because she has seen improvement in the appearance of her own skin.
to book an appointment today.
Reversing the signs of aging with dermal fillers
Dermal fillers are non-surgical treatments and ideal for restoring a more youthful look to the skin. During a gentle procedure, the dermal filler is injected into the area to be treated. Over time, some dermal fillers rebuild collagen, the protein that keeps skin firm and supple. Filling facial creases and adding volume to and lifting the cheeks, temples, and jawline are benefits of dermal fillers. Certain products can also be used to improve sagging skin on the hands. We provide the following dermal fillers:
- Radiesse – This product helps smooth laugh lines (nasolabial folds) and replenish facial volume. We inject it into the hands to keep them young looking.
- Sculptra – We use this dermal filler to treat folds between the mouth and nose, mouth-framing lines, and chin wrinkles.
- Restylane – This dermal filler is used for correcting fine lines and gentle contouring. Restylane Silk is the only dermal filler approved by the FDA for lip enhancement.
- Perlane – This dermal filler can improve facial skin contours, treat acne scars, and reduce fine lines around the nose.
- Juvéderm Voluma XCTM – We use this dermal filler to add volume to the chin, cheekbones, and cheeks and create volume where it has been lost.
Dermal fillers are just one of the solutions we provide for reversing the signs of aging. Other treatments include chemical peels and Botox. To learn more about how we can restore the youthful appearance of your skin, call (973) 509-6900.