Patients tell us often and they cannot get the medicine we prescribed for the dermatology conditions because insurance will not cover it. We feel that interferes with the quality care we provide at image Dermatology ® P.C..
We have introduced an in office prescription program. It is a convenient medication dispensing program that allows our patients to get prescriptions in our office so there is no need to go to the pharmacy or hassle with insurance. Additionally, you can rest assured it is the exact medication your doctor or PA wants you to have for your specific condition.
Studies show drug therapy is 60% to 70% better when medications are delivered at the point of care in the doctor’s office, compared to when patients are handed a written prescription.
Since January 2019 we started working with a FDA registered 503B outsourcing facility to provide more affordable options for your prescriptions and couldn’t be more excited to share them with our patients!
These specialties, individualized medications in their purest form of active ingredients offer far more than any branded or generic medication on the market and have several key benefits to prevent adverse effects. They are more tolerable for patients.
- No Fillers
- Allergen free
- Preservative free
- Dye free
- No irritants
At this time we offer several prescriptions for purchase immediately after your visit to ease access to the medications and, ultimately, improve your results! This allows us to better tailor our patient’s treatment regimen and is generally less expensive than copayments
We offer the following prescriptions (if designated by your Doctor/PA for treatment):
- Acne Body Cream
- It will last from 3-6 months, depending on the face and body surface area.
- Great for body or facial acne, as well as long-term anti-aging benefits.
- It contains tretinoin (potent retinoid) and niacinamide (anti-inflammatory).
- May not be covered in people over 18 years of age
- Acne gel with Spironolactone
- The only TOPICAL formulation of this potent anti-acne treatment specifically meant for female hormonal acne.
- It contains spironolactone (anti-androgen that fights hormonal acne) and niacinamide (anti-inflammatory).
- Acne gel with Dapsone (8.5%)
- Effective anti-acne treatment that has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action.
- It contains dapsone (potent anti-acne medication with a concentration stronger than ANY other prescription on the market) and niacinamide (anti-inflammatory).
- Pharmacy usually dispenses 5% Dapsone not even 7.5%.
- Eczema/Psoriasis ointment – Tacrolimus
- A non-steroidal treatment for many inflammatory dermatoses like eczema, psoriasis, etc. as well as vitiligo, lupus, and many more!
- Contains tacrolimus (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory treatment) and niacinamide (anti-inflammatory).
- Acne Rosacea Gel
- A powerhouse combination of 4 potent anti-acne/anti-rosacea treatments!
- It contains ivermectin (reduces inflammation), metronidazole (antibiotic), niacinamide (anti-inflammatory), and potassium azeloyl diglycinate (reduces redness and acts as an antibacterial).
- Topical Anesthetic
- Great for prepping before a planned injection or laser treatment to reduce discomfort.
- It contains benzocaine, lidocaine, and tetracaine (topical anesthetics).
- Topical Antibacterial (Mupirocin)
- Perfect for small and large wounds alike.
- Contains mupirocin and metronidazole (antibiotics).