Nationally known dermatologist reviews the benefits of the Fraxel Restore laser
Acne scars can have a profound influence on your quality of life. You may want to lather on foundation to disguise acne scars. However, this solution is only temporary. There is good news for men and women who suffer from deep-pitted acne scars and the embarrassment they can cause. The Fraxel Restore laser can reduce the appearance of acne scars and renew confidence. Dr. Jeanine Downie can personally attest to the gorgeous results it provides. She also provides the treatment to patients at her Montclair practice, image Dermatology®. Her patients often have rave reviews about the treatment.
An inflammatory response occurs when the body tries to remove debris from clogged skin follicles. This can result in a scar. Acne scars occur in the deeper layer of skin and can affect self-esteem among teenagers and adults. Dr. Downie sees patients of all ages with various skin conditions at her practice. She understands the importance of providing the right treatment to meet unique patient needs. She will work with patients to devise treatment plans as well as skincare regimens to help them achieve healthy and beautiful skin.
Actual Patient Results
to book an appointment today.
There are many factors to consider regarding the Fraxel Restore laser including:
- Safe and effective treatment – Dr. Downie has the skills and expertise to perform the treatment safely and effectively.
- Cost – The cost of the treatment varies with the size of the area being treated. Dr. Downie will typically recommend six or more treatments to achieve the best results. She will outline an individually tailored treatment regimen to help patients achieve their goals.
- Convenience – It can take minutes to treat certain areas of the skin. Downtime varies based on skin sensitivity. Most patients experience no more than two or three days of downtime and can return to work or other activities almost immediately. It is critical to follow specific post care instructions, including wearing sunblock.
- Comfort – We can ensure the utmost patient comfort by applying a numbing topical treatment before beginning the procedure.
- Results – The skin can look and feel better soon after treatment. After a few treatment sessions, patients can look forward to clearer and healthier skin.
Are you looking for a solution for improving the appearance of acne scars? Fraxel Restore laser treatment may be ideal for you. We can also use the laser to treat hyperpigmentation, sun-damaged skin, enlarged pores, freckles, age spots, stretch marks, and surgical scars as well as fine lines and wrinkles. Consider scheduling a consultation with Dr. Downie to explore the treatment. Call (973) 509-6900 today.