Dermatologist in Montclair explains the non-invasive fat reduction process with LIPOcel™
Nearly everyone has a place or two on their body with stubborn pockets of fat that don’t respond to exercise and a healthy diet. Not long ago, the only option for eliminating this type of unwanted fat was liposuction, which is an invasive surgical procedure and carries some risks. Fortunately, patients now have more choices than ever before for getting the sleek body contours that match their time and effort in the gym. At image Dermatology® P.C. in Montclair, NJ, we are proud to offer LIPOcel™, a non-invasive fat reduction treatment that can be used in both men and women of all races and ethnicities.
The revolutionary LIPOcel™ fat reduction process
LIPOcel is one of the latest technologies available to reduce unwanted fat permanently. It uses high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) to heat fat cells in the treatment area. The heat breaks down the fat cells, and they are then flushed away permanently. Scientific studies have shown that HIFU can have a significant impact on body contours. Here’s what to expect:
- The first step in the LIPOcel fat reduction process is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Jeanine Downie to determine whether LIPOcel is right for you.
- When you come in for your treatment, we will mark the treatment area and spray water to prepare it for the procedure.
- Then, we will use the LIPOcel handpiece to treat your stubborn fat gently.
Actual Patient Results
- Each treatment area takes about 30 minutes, during which you might feel a warming sensation or ache in your muscles. Most patients find this painless and are comfortable throughout their treatment.
- Your skin may be pink after your treatment is complete, but it typically returns to normal quickly.
- You will see about 10 percent of your results right after your first treatment, and then your results will continue to improve over the next eight weeks. Most patients benefit from three to to six treatments scheduled one month apart to achieve the results they are seeking.
to book an appointment today.