Anti-aging gracefully with Sculptra
For men and women in Essex Fells and around the globe, aging is unavoidable. Thanks to modern cosmetic dermatology, it is also treatable, and unique products such as Sculptra are giving us more anti-aging options than ever.
Over time, you lose facial volume, collagen production slows, and the youthful contours of your face gradually evolve into wrinkles and folds. Then one day you realize that the face staring back from the mirror doesn’t reflect the energy and enthusiasm you feel inside; it may not even accurately reflect your years. Sun exposure, genetics, and other factors can lead to premature aging.
None of this happens instantly. Aging is a subtle, gradual process, yet many anti-aging treatments are nearly instant. Fast results are great for the impatient individual, but you may not want to make sudden changes. If you walk into your office looking years younger than you did the day before, you are sure to be the topic of conversation around the water cooler. Perhaps you want to reverse the signs of aging subtly and naturally. If so, Sculptra may be the ideal solution for you.
Sculptra is a unique type of dermal filler:
- Stimulates collagen production so your body can replenish its own volume, naturally.
- Enjoy beautiful, natural looking results, which develop gradually over several months.
- Results can last up to 24 months, and sometimes even longer.
- Optimal results can usually be achieved with just three treatment sessions.
- Target the underlying cause of aging, by fortifying your skin’s structure in the deep dermis.
- Replace the natural collagen that time has stolen away.
- This safe, biocompatible formula is made from the same substance that has been used in dissolvable stitches for decades.
- Subtle changes means that no one will be whispering about the “work” you’ve had done.
If you want to bypass the quick fixes, and enjoy long-lasting, natural enhancement, ask Dr. Downie if Sculptra is right for you. It may be used alone or in conjunction with other age-defying treatments, depending on your desired results. At image Dermatology®, all medical and aesthetic treatments are tailored to each patient’s health, skin condition, and goals.
Call our office at +1 (973) 509-6900 and schedule a consultation with Dr. Downie to learn more about how we can help you turn back the clock and rediscover a younger you.Back to Sculptra Page