Patients discover Restylane Lyft treatment to restore facial volume
As babies, we have smooth, plump skin. With age, we begin to lose facial volume because the body maintains less fat, hydration, and muscle in the face. The building blocks of the skin begin to break down in our 20s and is noticeable by our early 40s. The result is flattened facial contours and sagging skin. To combat this, Dr. Jeanine Downie of Image Dermatology PC. in Montclair offers the Restylane Lyft treatment to restore lost facial volume.
The science behind the Restylane Lyft
Restylane Lyft is an injectable gel dermal filler. It is made with hyaluronic acid, which occurs naturally in the body. It is a critical component of healthy skin. Hyaluronic acid brings moisture, nutrients, and volume to the skin.
Dr. Downie uses FDA-approved Restylane Lyft to smooth and add volume to areas of the face. It can be injected in the midface to smooth smile lines or to add volume to the cheeks. The result is restored volume and lift below the eyes and more youthful contours in the face. With Restylane Lyft, surgery is unnecessary.
Restylane Lyft is an excellent hyaluronic acid filler to use in the area under the eyes but only with extreme care by a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Dr. Downie has many years of experience placing filler in this area. Using Restylane Lyft can remove the hollows under the eyes and make people look years younger.
Aside from avoiding surgery, a Restylane Lyft treatment comes with many advantages.
- Quick treatment – Following a brief consultation to determine if Restylane Lyft is right for you, injections are performed right in the office.
- Easily tolerated – Restylane injections contain lidocaine, making treatments more comfortable for patients.
- Immediate results – The product instantly fills in the treatment areas giving patients noticeable improvement right away.
- Long-lasting – Results can last up to 12 months. Touch up treatments help maintain your youthful appearance.
- Minimal side effects – Any side effects that appear are generally mild and resolve quickly. Patients may experience bruising, swelling, or redness at the injection sites.
Restylane Lyft is a safe, effective filler and is an excellent choice for patients. Let your board-certified dermatologist determine which dermal filler is most appropriate for you.
Schedule a consultation to create a regimen to replace volume lost in your face. Ask Dr. Downie how Restylane Lyft can enhance your appearance. Contact our office today for an appointment. (973) 509-6900Back to Restylane Lyft Page