Are dermal fillers such as Voluma a cost effective antiaging treatment?
Aging is a common concern among patients from Montclair, Essex Fells, South Orange, other NJ communities, and beyond. Another common concern is the cost. If you want to look younger, but you need a solution that will fit your budget, you are not alone. Pricing is among the most commonly asked questions about Voluma and other procedures.
The exact price of dermal filler treatment will vary, depending on the volume needed. Additionally, most patients will require several types of fillers, such as Voluma in the cheeks and Restylane in the lips.
Price vs. actual value
At image Dermatology®, we strive to provide our patients with the greatest value. Injectables and other non-surgical procedures are generally much more affordable than cosmetic surgery, and we will work with you to develop a treatment schedule that doesn’t overtax your budget. However, we will not “cut corners,” use subpar equipment, or work with any product that is less than top quality. Dr. Downie believes that you deserve the best, and she is committed to providing just that.
Some patients are tempted by discount providers, including non-core physicians, non-medical practices, and possibly even illegally underqualified technicians. However, bargain-hunting for medical care is dangerous. The results could range from a less than beautiful outcome to pain, scarring, and expensive restorative treatment caused by a procedure gone wrong. The value of quality care cannot be described in dollars and cents alone.
Our standard of care includes:
- A highly qualified, trained, appropriately certified team of medical professionals with a nationally renowned, board-certified dermatologist at the helm
- State of the art technology, and top of the line products
- Strictly observed safety and sanitation practices
- Well maintained, regularly updated devices
- Comprehensive information and honest answers about any procedure that you are considering
- Five-star customer service
Call image Dermatology® at (973) 509-6900 and schedule your consultation today.Back to Voluma Page