Five reasons to visit your local dermatologistBy Jeanine Downie
If you are located in Essex Fells or any other community near Montclair, NJ and you need a local dermatologist, turn to Dr. Jeanine Downie of Image Dermatology.
Turn back the clockTime takes a toll. If you’ve acquired a few wrinkles on your face, bulges on your body, visible veins on your legs, or other tell-tale signs of the years, you probably don’t enjoy looking in the mirror so much anymore. We can change that!
Cosmeceutical expertiseWe can help to objectively figure out exactly what products you should use for putting your best face forward. Whether you want a more even skin tone or simply less fine lines and wrinkles, there is always a proper regimen available to any of our patients who are interested.
Hair where you want itHair is difficult. It grows where it’s unwelcome, and may stop growing where you want it. In either case, your dermatologist can help.
- Hair loss can often be slowed, stopped, or reversed when detected early.
- Unwanted hair can be removed with laser treatment.
Improve your healthCosmetic dermatology is more popular than ever, and the trend shows no signs of slowing. In fact, some people have come to associate dermatology with aesthetic enhancement. That is accurate, but it is just one aspect of dermatology. It also includes diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer, painful growths, inflammation, infection, allergies, rashes, acne, eczema, and much more.
Preventive careYou probably see your primary physician annually, even if you aren’t sick. Do you give your skin the same consideration as the rest of your body? As your largest organ, it’s health is essential. Annual skin cancer screening could very well save your life. Additionally, Dr. Downie can help you choose the best products, and optimize your daily skincare regimen. Call us at (973) 509-6900 for an appointment.
- Five reasons to visit your local dermatologist
- Patients seek nationally prominent dermatologist for a variety of reasons
- Nationally known dermatologist explains the three primary causes of skin damage to patients in the local area and beyond
- Patients seek a nationally known dermatologist for her expertise in restoring more youthful looking skin
- Why choose a Board certified dermatologist?
Back to Home Page