Fraxel laser treatment, Montclair, is part of a new generation of dermatological laser treatments. Gone are the intense sessions, burning and scarring risks, and downtime associated with laser therapy in the past. Fraxel laser treatment provides remarkable results
with minimal discomfort or healing time.
How Fraxel works
Laser skin treatment works by eliminating existing skin cells, and stimulating the body to create new ones. With the advanced technology of Fraxel Restore, this can be accomplished with no visible wounds, no scarring, and little, if any, pain. This is possible because the full power of the laser energy stream does not contact an expanse of skin. Instead, the light is fractionated into numerous microscopic laser columns, stimulating collagen production and skin cell regeneration. Skin rejuvenates
itself, from the inside out – there is nothing artificial, altered, or unnatural. Fraxel is safe and effective for all skin types and colors.
Is Fraxel right for you?
The delicate precision of fractionated laser energy makes it gentle and versatile, yet highly effective
. Fraxel is a non-invasive, non-surgical option for:
- resurfacing skin of the face, neck, chest and hands, but it can be used on any body surface
- reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- sun damage, including discoloration or sunspots
- acne scars
- improving the texture of skin
- restoring your youthful appearance
At Image Dermatology, we offer a full range of treatment options. For nearly any concern, there are several choices. For example, dermal fillers may be used to treat wrinkles, and chemical peels can treat sun damage. Dr. Jeanie Downie is a board certified dermatologist with 20 years of experience. She can recommend the most comfortable, effective option for your situation. Treatment always begins with an examination and consultation, to learn your goals and customize the best plan to achieve them. She is at the forefront of the latest discoveries and technologies, and maintains her own ageless appearance with the same products and procedures she offers you.
Do you want to look as young as you feel?
Call 855-847-7177 and schedule an appointment to find out if Fraxel laser therapy or another cosmetic dermatologic treatment is right for you!
Back To Fraxel Restore Home Page
- Fraxel Laser Treatment Essex Fells - Experience the advantages of Fraxel Laser treatment
- Fraxel Restore Glen Ridge - The benefits of Fraxel Restore
- Laser Treatment Montclair - Restoring youth
- Fraxel Restore Essex Fells - Fraxel Restore skin resurfacing erases skin imperfections
- Essex Fells Fraxel - Turning back the clock with Fraxel Restore